Australian Made Organic Plant Protein Plus
Give your body the nutrients to keep you feeling fuller for longer, recovering faster from exercise and increasing your daily protein intake. With added live probiotics and digestive enzymes to assist your body digesting protein. Start each day the right way; harmful chemical and pesticide free with our Australian Made Organic Plant Protein Plus
Organic Plant Protein Plus
Save an additional 10% with AutoShip Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly deliveries.
Why supplement your daily diet with Plant and Greens?
Protein is an essential macro nutrient that your body needs to function correctly however the amount that your body needs varies based on your gender, age, weight, and the amount of physical exercise you complete each day. Supplementing with a high-quality protein in your diet ensures that your body can repair and build muscle if you are exercising, helps to reduce muscle wastage as you get older and will even assist with weight loss when taken as a meal or snack as it helps maintain your appetite, reduce your calorie intake and keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
Leafy greens are a vital part of a healthy diet because they’re packed full of vitamins and minerals and contain fiber for our gut to feed on to stay healthy and ensure the bacteria in our gut thrives. If your gut is healthy, your body will be healthy!
Leafy greens also provide your body with antioxidants and phytochemicals which help to reduce the risk of a range of health conditions and improve your long-term health. That’s why nutritionists and government guidelines recommend we consume at least 2-3 cups of leafy greens vegetables daily.
One concentrated serve of Organic Greens Plus is equivalent to 3 cups of leafy vegetables and the delicious chocolate flavor makes it easy for yourself and your family to meet the recommended daily guidelines.
Organic Plant Protein Plus
The Problem with Other Plant Protein Powders
- Some companies only use one type of plant protein. When this occurs, you will not be getting a complete protein and missing out of key amino acids used to support your body.
- In general, many plant proteins deliver far less protein per serve when compared to Plant Protein Protein so to get the same amount of protein per serve then you need to take significantly more of the protein just to compete
- On a certified organic farm it all starts with the soil that grows the grass that the cows graze on. The farmer spends years getting the nutrients right in the soil making sure it contains no chemical residue so the cows graze on the healthiest, natural grass everyday.Normal conventional farming use pesticides and herbicides (Glyphosate) to control the weeds and pest. As plant proteins grown from a root system in the ground, the amount of
- Plant proteins generally contain higher amounts of heavy metals which are toxic in the body.
- Some people have gut and digestive issues when taking a certain plant protein, especially ones of lower levels.
- Many plant proteins have a grainy or ‘earthy’ texture and taste which makes drinking the shake unpleasant.
- Some protein powders are packed with fillers to bulk out the product and these ingredients serve no purpose or benefit
- Protein powders can be flavoured with artificial ingredients and artificial sweeteners which are toxic to our bodies
- When protein powders that are sweetened with Stevia can leave an unpleasant aftertaste and some people who use to tolerate stevia are now finding it is too sweet and the aftertaste is too intense.
Our goal was clear, we had to fix the problems with Plant protein powders
- We use a combination of two premium proteins, Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein and Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein to ensure that we deliver a complete protein that has a full spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids to support your body.
- In general, Plant Proteins as a single raw ingredient deliver a much lower protein quantity per serve. We have selected high quality, premium proteins that deliver over 80% protein especially when compared with other proteins such as pumpkin seed, chia seed, mung and fava bean that are much lower in protein.
- Both our Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea and Organic Sprouted Brown rice proteins are washed and soaked to activate sprouting prior to being milled. This ensures that the protein is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. The Organic Pea protein is also fermented provides 100% bioavailability and aids digestion.
- On a certified organic farm, it all starts with the soil. Organic farms take up to three years to ensure that there are no residue chemicals in the soil that can then be absorbed into the plant as it grows.
- It is inevitable to consume a plant protein that contains heavy metals however all of our Plant Proteins are tested to ensure they contain the lowest amount of heavy metals and are the best option for your body.
- We include a digestive enzyme along with live plant-based probiotics to ensure that your body can easy digest the plant proteins. Including a fermented Pea Protein also ensures that more of the starch of the protein is removed to aid digestion.
- The plant proteins used in our proteins are blended with a small amount of Organic Guar Gum which removes the grainy texture found in other proteins while providing your body with a fibre
- Every ingredient included in our protein has a purpose that is focused around three key principles to support a plant based diet; High Protein Support, Vitamin and Mineral Support and Digestive Support which makes our protein by far the best plant protein on the market.
- We are hearing from a lot of our customers that they don't like the aftertaste that is associate with stevia and people appear to be less tolerable to the taste of stevia after using it for some time. Our Organic Plant Protein Plus is sweetened with 100% organic monk fruit concentrate and we do not include any stevia.
The Benefits of our Organic Plant Protein Plus
Organic Protein Support
By using a combination of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice Protein, Proganics Organic Plant Protein Plus delivers a complete protein with a full spectrum of naturally occurring Branch Chain Amino Acids without the need of any substituted ingredients. This helps your muscles recover while also delivering a high protein source to keep your body fuelled for longer. Our proteins are deliver the high protein per serve compared to other plant proteins on the market that use Pumpkin Seed, Chia Seed or even Fava or Mung bean.
Glyphosate and Pesticide Free
As our proteins are grown on Certified Organic farms, the farms are not permitted to use Glyphosate or other Pesticides to control weeds and pests. This means that the plants do not absorb into the plant through the soil to deliver a truly chemical free protein.
Vitamin and Mineral Support
When choosing a plant based diet, your body tends to miss out of key vitamins and minerals that need to be consumed as a separate supplement to ensure your body works effectivity. We include a specifically formulated Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder which delivers a complete wholefood vitamin B complex including B12. This ensures your body gets at least 80% of your DV of Vitamin B12 per shake. We also ensure that you get over 100% of your DV of Zinc and around 40% of your DV of Iron.
Naturally Sweetened with
Organic Monk Fruit
Some people tend to find the digestion of plant proteins difficult. To assist with this we have included a digestive enzyme blend to aid digestion.
Probiotics are beneficial live microorganisms that assist in restoring a natural balance of gut bacteria to improve gut health. Improving gut health has a positive impact on your health by boosting your immune system, improving digestive health and decreasing the risk of many diseases. We use the probiotic strand Bacillus coagulans in our products as it is plant based and is known for its robust nature to ensure the microorganisms make it to the gut intact and can colonize. This strand of probiotics is also heat stable so can survive any heating or baking so if you use our protein to cook or bake then they are still live in the finished product.
USDA Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic
Probiotics are beneficial live microorganisms that assist in restoring a natural balance of gut bacteria to improve gut health. Improving gut health has a positive impact on your health by boosting your immune system, improving digestive health and decreasing the risk of many diseases. We use the probiotic strand Bacillus coagulans in our products as it is known for its robust nature to ensure the microorganisms make it to the gut intact and can colonize. This strand of probiotics is also heat stable so can survive any heating or baking so if you use our protein to cook or bake then they are still live in the finished product.
Here's what some of our Australian Customers Say about our Organic Plant Protein Plus
Lindsey H. Verified Buyer
The best organic plant protein out there by far! Gentle on the tummy and tastes great !
River H. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
This is the best protein I’ve ever had!
I’ve tried so many vegan proteins and pro organics is the best. The texture is so smooth and the taste is delicious. Honestly it’s the only protein I would buy
Kyezanne H. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
Have genuinely never found a vegan protein that tastes this amazing! Normally vegan protein has a horrible taste and texture, this protein is DELICIOUS!
Chloe B. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
Delicious and nutritious!
Tastes great, smooth texture, filling and without the synthetic ingredients in so many other protein powders. Great customer support too! Highly recommend.
Liz C. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
So tasty and a beautiful texture!
How to Use
Organic Plant Protein Plus
Add 1/2 cup (1.5 scoops) of Organic Plant Protein Plus Protein Powder with 200mL+ of your favourite milk, cold water or liquid. Mix in a shaker bottle or in an electric mixer until combined. You can add fruit or other super foods to create a complete meal replacement shake. Enjoy 1, 2, 3 or more Organic Plant Protein Shakes every day.
Straight After Exercise
To assit muscle recovery and reduce the duration of any muscle soreness.after exercise.
In the Morning
To give your body more protein and satisfy and feelings of hunger.
To keep you Feeling Full
Protein naturally makes you feel fuller. If you have cravings why not have a protein shake?
As a Meal Replacement
Replace one of your daily meals with a low calorie shake to assist weight loss.
This is the time we normally go the longest without food. By having a shake before bed you won't wake up as hungry.
To Get More Protein
Add more protein to your daily diet with each shake containing over 22g of protein.
In a Protein Bowl
Make your shake on less liquid for a thicker consistency and tip it over a bowl of cut fruit for a delicious and filling meal or snack.
Add to your Cooking
Being low sugar and deliciously creamy add protein to your cooking to make it healhier.
Ingredients and Nutritional Facts
Organic Plant Protein Plus // Vanilla
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein Powder, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Flavor, Natural Flavor, Organic Quinoa Powder, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)
Organic Plant Protein Plus // Chocolate
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein Powder, Organic Cocoa, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Baobab Fruit, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Quinoa Powder, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)
Organic Plant Protein Plus // Salted Caramel
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein Powder, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Flavor, Organic Guar Gum, Himalayan Salt, Organic Quinoa Powder, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes our Organic Plant Protein Plus is Gluten free.
Both the Natural Vanilla and Natural Chocolate Flavor used in our Organic Plant Protein Plus are organically approved flavors that are more concentrated version of both Vanilla Bean and Cocoa respectively. This concentration provides a distinct flavor profile to our product. The use of certain natural (non-synthetic) flavors is allowed in USDA NOP certified products but are evaluated to ensure that they comply with strict regulatory requirements. This evaluation ensures that the carriers, preservatives and solvents used to manufacture the flavor comply with the USDA NOP standards and they maintain a natural, non-synthetic nature.
The Organic Greens Plus has been designed to be added to smoothies, baked goods or have it on its own as a way of improving your health and immunity.