Organic Whey Plus Flavor Trial Pack
Proganics Organic Whey Plus Flavor Trial Pack: Contains 2 x individual full-serve sachets (one of each flavor)
Give your body the nutrients to keep you feeling fuller for longer, recover faster from exercise, and increase your daily protein intake. With added live probiotics and digestive enzymes to assist your body in digesting protein. Start each day the right way; harmful chemical-free with our Australian Made Organic Whey Protein Plus
Why supplement your daily diet with Whey?
Protein is an essential macronutrient that your body needs to function correctly however the amount that your body needs vary based on your gender, age, weight, and the amount of physical exercise you complete each day. Supplementing with a high-quality protein in your diet ensures that your body can repair and build muscle if you are exercising, helps to reduce muscle wastage as you get older, and will even assist with weight loss when taken as a meal or snack as it helps maintain your appetite, reduce your calorie intake and keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
Supplementing with a Whey protein provides your body with a complete protein source that is naturally rich in essential and non-essential amino acids (the building blocks of protein). Unlike other proteins, a high-quality Whey protein provides a source of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals while also being rich in immunoglobulins that can offer immune support.
Proganics Organic Whey Plus Flavor Trial Pack
Give your body the nutrients to keep you feeling fuller for longer, recovering faster from exercise and increasing your daily protein intake. With added live probiotics and digestive enzymes to assist your body digesting protein. Start each day the right way; harmful chemical and pesticide free with our Australian Made Organic Whey Protein Plus
Organic Whey Plus
Flavor Trial Pack
Save an additional 10% with AutoShip Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly deliveries.
One Full Serving Size Sachet of Every Flavor
Why supplement your daily diet with Whey?
Protein is an essential macro nutrient that your body needs to function correctly however the amount that your body needs varies based on your gender, age, weight, and the amount of physical exercise you complete each day. Supplementing with a high-quality protein in your diet ensures that your body can repair and build muscle if you are exercising, helps to reduce muscle wastage as you get older and will even assist with weight loss when taken as a meal or snack as it helps maintain your appetite, reduce your calorie intake and keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
Supplementing with a Whey protein provides your body with a complete protein source that is naturally rich in essential and non-essential amino acids (the building blocks of protein). Unlike other proteins, a high quality Whey protein provides a source of natural occurring vitamins and minerals while also being rich in immunoglobulins that can offer immune support.
Your Questions Answered
Grass Fed v Organic
Non GMO v Organic
Why do you take Whey protein?
What are amino acids?
Why not just real food?
Why you need to buy Proganics
Organic Whey Plus
The Problem with Other Whey Protein Powders
- All protein powders look the same but the way they are made and the farming practices they use are very different
- Normal conventional farming use hormones, pesticides, herbicides (Glyphosate) and pump the cattle full of antibiotics
- Non-sustainable farming methods cause distress to cattle when animals are confined to cramped inside conditions and can impact on the animals development
- Most dairy proteins contain a small amount of lactose and this can cause some people to have digestion issues
- When protein powder is manufactured it can be denatured through the use of harsh chemicals and processes which results in a protein powder that has lost a lot of it's benefits
- Some protein powders are packed with fillers to bulk out the product and these ingredients serve no purpose or benefit
- Protein powders can be flavoured with artificial ingredients and artificial sweeteners which are toxic to our bodies
- Most protein powders are blended with Soy (a genetically modified ingredient) to make conventional protein powders mix easier
- When protein powders that are sweetened with Stevia can leave an unpleasant aftertaste and some people who use to tolerate stevia are now finding it is too sweet and the aftertaste is too intense.
Our goal was clear, we had to fix the problems with conventional whey protein powders
- Only naturally approved processes are allowed when farming cattle, manufacturing organic cheese and drying the whey into a powder. No harmful chemicals can be used on the farm land, with the cattle or in production and Organic Whey won't contain any trace amounts of these toxic substances.
- Our Whey comes from Certified Organic Dairy Farms with a smaller carbon footprint that have adopted naturally approved holistic approaches to manage the welfare of their cattle. These farmers use homeopathic approved remedies to treat any unwell cattle.
- On a certified organic farm it all starts with the soil that grows the grass that the cows graze on. The farmer spends years getting the nutrients right in the soil making sure it contains no chemical residue so the cows graze on the healthiest, natural grass everyday.
- We've added digestive enzymes which includes Lactase to assist your body to digest the small amount of lactose that is naturally present in Organic Whey
- After our farmers collect the the raw milk it is heat treated for a very short time to kill off any harmful bacteria and make the dairy safe to consume. In order to keep 90%+ of the Organic Whey undenatured and keep the structure of the amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in tact and as close to their natural state this heat treatment process and hold time isn't as intense as other dairy products.
- We've chosen the highest quality, certified organic ingredients to make our Organic Whey and every ingredient has a beneficial purpose for it's inclusion.
- Every carefully selected ingredient has been approved as natural and/or organic by Australian Certified Organic to the USDA NOP Standard to ensure that they are as close to how nature intended them to be.
- Our organic whey mixes easily without lumps using a shaker bottle or electric blender and there is no need to include any instantising ingredients or soy products.
- We're hearing from a lot of our customers that they don't like the aftertaste that is associate with stevia and people appear to be less tolerable to the taste of stevia after using it for some time. Our Organic Whey is sweetened with the highest quality organic monk fruit concentrate and we don't include any stevia.
The Benefits of our Organic Whey Plus
Grass Fed Pasture Raised Dairy
Sourced from family owned organic farms where the farmers care about the welfare and treatment of their cattle, our Certified Organic Whey Plus comes from healthy, happy cows that are free to roam outside and graze on green pastures all year round. Being Grass Fed ensures that the milk used to produce our Organic Whey is the best quality on the market and delivers a rich and creamy taste for you to enjoy.
Glyphosate, Hormone and Antibiotic Free
Unlike conventional dairy farming, the grass cows graze on cannot be sprayed with any harmful chemicals such as Glyphosate to kill off any weeds. This means that these cows do not digest any herbicides that can make their way into their milk. The cows are free from rBST and artificial hormones that can be commonly used to increase milk production on non-organic farms. Our Organic cows are also not given any antibiotics that can be commonly used on regular dairy farms and are instead treated homoeopathically.
Being a Certified Organic product, our Organic Whey Plus is Non-GMO. The cows are not given any GMO feed stocks and all ingredients and manufacturing aids used in the production of our Organic Whey are from Non-GMO verified sources.
Naturally Sweetened with
Organic Monk Fruit
Whey protein naturally contains a sugar called Lactose. A small portion of children and adults may find the digestion of Lactose difficult so to assist with this we have included a digestive enzyme blend which includes Lactase. Lactase helps to breakdown the lactose found in the milk to aid digestion.
Our Organic Whey Plus is classified as Undenatured or non-denatured which means it is less processed. Like all dairy products, the raw milk used to make our Organic Whey has to be heat treated to ensure that it is safe for you and your family to consume however our Organic Whey is only subjected to a heat treatment and hold time that is much lower in intensity when compared to other dairy products. This ensures that all the natural goodness naturally occurring in the milk such as amino acids, antioxidants, vitamin and minerals and immunoglobulins in the milk remains intact and in their natural state.
USDA Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic
Probiotics are beneficial live microorganisms that assist in restoring a natural balance of gut bacteria to improve gut health. Improving gut health has a positive impact on your health by boosting your immune system, improving digestive health and decreasing the risk of many diseases. We use the probiotic strand Bacillus coagulans in our products as it is known for its robust nature to ensure the microorganisms make it to the gut intact and can colonize. This strand of probiotics is also heat stable so can survive any heating or baking so if you use our protein to cook or bake then they are still live in the finished product.
Here's what some of our Australian Customers Say about our Organic Whey Plus
Delicious and no digestive issues!
Tastes great, smooth texture, filling and without the synthetic ingredients in so many other protein powders. Whey often disagrees with my digestive system but I’ve had no issues with this one at all. Great customer support too! Highly recommend.
I absolutely love this vanilla protein powder.
It blends well, tastes incredible (not overly sweet or artificial tasting at all!!) and doesn't upset my stomach either! Highly recommend!
Love organic grass fed whey
Finding grass fed whey with cattle not fed glyphosate sprayed grass is not easy and I am very grateful to be able to find a source
This protein powder was highly recommended to me by a naturopath - for its superior quality and taste. Thank you for such a great product that is a part of my everyday life
Like a milkshake
So smooth it's almost silky! Good to know it's organic and not full of rubbish and fillers like other whey products can be.
How to Use
Organic Whey Plus
Add 1/2 cup (1.5 scoops) of Organic Whey Plus Protein Powder with 200mL+ of your favourite milk, cold water or liquid. Mix in a shaker bottle or in an electric mixer until combined. You can add fruit or other super foods to create a complete meal replacement shake. Enjoy 1, 2, 3 or more Organic Whey Shakes every day.
Straight After Exercise
To assit muscle recovery and reduce the duration of any muscle soreness.after exercise.
In the Morning
To give your body more protein and satisfy and feelings of hunger.
To keep you Feeling Full
Protein naturally makes you feel fuller. If you have cravings why not have a protein shake?
As a Meal Replacement
Replace one of your daily meals with a low calorie shake to assist weight loss.
This is the time we normally go the longest without food. By having a shake before bed you won't wake up as hungry.
To Get More Protein
Add more protein to your daily diet with each shake containing over 22g of protein.
In a Protein Bowl
Make your shake on less liquid for a thicker consistency and tip it over a bowl of cut fruit for a delicious and filling meal or snack.
Add to your Cooking
Being low sugar and deliciously creamy add protein to your cooking to make it healhier.
Ingredients and Nutritional Facts
Organic Whey Plus // Vanilla
Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)
Organic Whey Plus // Chocolate
Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Cocoa, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans)